- PhD / Master's Degree in Nursing Education of Health Care or Health Science or related disciplines
- Registered Nurse (Nursing Council of Hong Kong) with valid practising certificate / Midwifery is preferable
- Over 15 years of continuous post registration clinical working experience with at least 8 years in management capacity and nursing teaching / education. Experience as a Senior Nurse Educator / Senior Nursing Officer is preferable
- Proven experience in teaching, developing in-service training and management
- Solid experience in writing policies, manuals and annual reports
- Excellent communication and influential skills, dynamic leadership with high calibre of team building
- Strong leadership qualities with highest level of integrity
- Proficient in both written and spoken Chinese and English
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidates.
Interested parties please apply with full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Baptist Hospital, 18/F, Tower 2, Enterprise Square, 9 Sheung Yuet Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon, by email to email@example.com or by fax to 2339 5769 on or before 11 February 2019.
The information provided will only be used for recruitment related purposes. All personal information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months.