Executive Assistant - Full-time Contract Post (Our offices are in Tsimshatsui, Ngau Tau Kok and Kwai Chung)
香港老年學學院 - 和富老年學訓練中心
Hong Kong Institute of Gerontology - Wofoo Training Centre of Gerontology
Residential Aged Care Accreditation Scheme
Hong Kong Association of Gerontology is providing comprehensive training and supporting programs, aiming to improve the quality of care for elderly people living in residential care homes and in community home settings. We have been operating the Hong Kong Institute of Gerontology since Year 2000, and achieved remarkable results in promoting knowledge and work skills in elderly service personnel. Also we have implemented the Residential Aged Care Accreditation Scheme since Year 2005, aiming to accredit and promote the service quality of Residential Homes for the Elderlies (RCHEs). Furthermore, from 2019 onwards the Association has been sponsored by The Hong Kong Jockey Club Charities Trust, to conduct a 3-years project namely "JCECC: End-of-life Care in Residential Care Homes for The Elderly".
In order to meet the increase in need for executive supports resulting from the expansion of our services, we are now recruiting dedicated personnel to join us.
Job Description :
- To assist in general administration, including all managerial works in daily operation and provide support to assigned commitment, such as preparing for meeting and taking minutes;
- To assist in project data compilation and report writing;
- To assist in preparation and production of required materials for training programs and seminars, and in compilation of working manuals;
- To assist in required organization works such as scheduling of training classes and filing;
- To supervise clerical staffs at work if necessary;
- To liaise with personnel both internally & externally.
- Holder of Higher Diploma or above;
- With working experience in training institute or in social services will be beneficial;
- Preferable with IT technique;
- Detail minded and be able to work independently with good problem solving skills;
- Good communication skill and commitment to team work;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Good command of Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint & Chinese typing.
For more details about our Association, please visit our website : http://www.hkag.org
Please send your resume with expected salary to : The Executive Director, Hong Kong Association of Gerontology at email@example.com
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.