Registered Nurse (Children's Palliative Care)
Established in 1989, the Children's Cancer Foundation is the only organisation providing holistic and psychosocial support to young cancer patients in Hong Kong. To further expand our services, we would like to invite passionate applicants to join our team.
- Provide palliative nursing care for children/adolescents with life-threatening / life-limiting illness and their families in the community
- Perform on-call duties and work irregular hours at times
- Provide outreach services
- A Certificate of Registration (Part I) holder with a valid Practising Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Hong Kong
- At least five years of post-qualification experience preferably either in the areas of paediatrics or palliative care
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Qualified and interested parties are invited to send in their application with full resume and expected salary to The Services Director, Children's Cancer Foundation Family Service Centre, Units 8-13, G/F, Lung Fook House, Lower Wong Tai Sin Estate, Kowloon or email to email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.