Established in 1989, the Children's Cancer Foundation is the only organisation providing holistic and psychosocial support to young cancer patients in Hong Kong. To further expand our services, we would like to invite passionate applicants to join our team.
- Provide counselling and psychosocial service to children / adolescents with life-threatening / life-limiting illness and their families through casework, group work and activities in both hospitals and community setting
- Provide psychosocial intervention and bereavement support throughout the whole patient journey
- Plan and organise special events and projects
- Collaborate with hospitals, schools and other NGOs to provide a continuum of care services for patients / survivors and their families
- A registered social worker with a Bachelor's Degree in Social Work from a recognised institution in Hong Kong or equivalent
- At least 3 years of post-qualification experience in casework, preferably with children, adolescents and families. Experience in youth work and rehabilitation services will be an advantage
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Passionate in serving patients and their families
- Willingness to work irregular hours when necessary
Qualified and interested parties are invited to send in their application with full resume and expected salary to The Services Director, Children's Cancer Foundation Family Service Centre, Units 8-13, G/F, Lung Fook House, Lower Wong Tai Sin Estate, Kowloon or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.