Community Service Manager
Established in 1989, the Children's Cancer Foundation is the only organisation providing holistic and psychosocial support to young cancer patients in Hong Kong. To further expand our services, we would like to invite passionate applicants to join our team.
- Lead and manage the Community Service Team to ensure provision of quality patients / survivors programmes, educational and vocational rehabilitation services
- Provide supervision and support to social workers on social work intervention to patients / survivors and their families
- Plan and coordinate volunteers development, special projects, major events and cross-team projects
- Prepare proposals and develop new project initiatives with the transdisciplinary team
- Develop network and partnership with hospitals, corporates, universities and NGOs
- A registered social worker with a Bachelor's Degree in Social Work from a recognised institution in Hong Kong or equivalent. Relevant Master's Degree preferred
- At least 8 years of solid experience in the welfare sector, of which at least 5 years in supervisory role
- Track record of being resourceful and creative in pioneering new services / projects
- Competent team leader with strategic thinking, as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command in both written and spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English
Qualified and interested parties are invited to send in their application with full resume and expected salary to The Services Director, Children's Cancer Foundation Family Service Centre, Units 8-13, G/F, Lung Fook House, Lower Wong Tai Sin Estate, Kowloon or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.