Nursing Officer (Full-time) (Intensive Care Unit / Special Care Unit)
Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ
HONG KONG ADVENTIST HOSPITAL - STUBBS ROAD is a reputable not for profit acute care private hospital serving international and local patients with a passion for excellence, a spirit of Christian service and a commitment to whole-person healing. Thanks to its state-of-the-art equipment and highly-skilled staff, our hospital offers all the advantages of a high-tech medical center where physicians and healthcare personnel provide patients with attentive care in a safe and comfortable environment. We are currently seeking enthusiastic, motivated, and qualified individuals for the above position(s).
5-day work week
- Bachelor of Nursing in an accredited school of nursing is required. Master Degree in Nursing / Healthcare discipline is preferred
- Must possess a valid Hong Kong Registered Nurse practicing certificate
- Experienced Registered Nurse in critical care areas with at least two years of management and supervisory experience
- Post registration specialty qualification is preferred
- Current ACLS is required
- Strong Leadership, management and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Participate in duty manager's roster
- Perform the role to supervise the Intensive Care Unit & Special Care Unit
We offer a competitive remuneration package to suitable candidates.
有意應徵者，請致電 3651 8864，或將個人履歷連同申請職位名稱電郵至 firstname.lastname@example.org 或郵寄到：香港港安醫院，司徒拔道 40 號，人力資源部收。
Please apply with full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department, 40 Stubbs Road, Hong Kong or by fax 3651 8865 or by email email@example.com
Candidates not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and they will be destroyed after 6 months.