Founded in 1887, we are a non-governmental organization committed to the development and provision of quality holistic health care service to the community of Hong Kong. Our current services include elderly service, chaplaincy ministry, outreaching rehabilitation service, an institute promoting holistic health and holistic care, etc. We have a staff team of about 250 members, and we are now looking for the above high-calibre persons to join our Nethersole Outreaching Rehabilitation Mission (NORM), which is under the management of our wholly-owned subsidiary, the Alice Ho Miu Ling Nethersole Social Service Limited.
Salary range : HK$12,265 to HK$19,030 plus HK$1,000 Special Allowance
Key Responsibilities :
- Carry out home-based rehabilitation services as assigned by the therapists;
- Prepare equipment for exercise classes, and assist the therapists to supervise service users in doing exercise;
- Assist the therapists in their course of duties;
- Keep stock of consumables, and perform routine functional check of equipment and apparatus; and
- Collect, enter and compile outcome measures data, and provide clerical support.
- Form 3 or equivalent;
- Preferably with PTA and/or OTA certification and working experience in healthcare field;
- Preferably familiar with the use of Word, Excel and Powerpoint; and
- Communicate well in written and spoken Chinese, and can speak, read and write simple English.
Interested parties please send application with detailed resume and expected salary to the Human Resources and Administration Manager, Central Administration Office, Alice Ho Miu Ling Nethersole Charity Foundation, Room J/7/29, Alice Ho Miu Ling Nethersole Hospital, 11 Chuen On Road, Tai Po, New Territories on or before 22 January 2019 (Tuesday), under confidential cover. Please mark on envelope the post of the job applied for.
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.