Social Work Assistant
Founded in 1887, we are a non-governmental organization committed to the development and provision of quality holistic health care service to the community of Hong Kong. Our current services include elderly service, chaplaincy ministry, outreaching rehabilitation service, an institute promoting holistic health and holistic care, etc. We have a staff team of about 250 members, and we are now looking for the above high-calibre persons to join our Nethersole Outreaching Rehabilitation Mission (NORM), which is under the management of our wholly-owned subsidiary, the Alice Ho Miu Ling Nethersole Social Service Limited.
Salary range : HK$21,585 to HK$42,330
Key Responsibilities :
- Join a multi-disciplinary team to assess, plan and deliver personalized care to service users and their carers;
- Duties include Community Care Service Voucher (CCSV) application management and coordination, home visit, casework, counselling, assistants and volunteers training, etc;
- Mobilize community resources and volunteers to support service users; and
- Assist Service In-charge in service related administration and volunteer supervision, etc.
- A Diploma in Social Work or equivalent and registered under Social Workers Registration Ordinance;
- 2 years of working experience as Social Worker is preferable;
- Experience in home-based community services for elderly and/or knowledge of community resources and benefits will be an advantage;
- Strong ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with co-workers, service users, partners and other healthcare professionals; and
- Required to work irregular hours whenever necessary.
Interested parties please send application with detailed resume and expected salary to the Human Resources and Administration Manager, Central Administration Office, Alice Ho Miu Ling Nethersole Charity Foundation, Room J/7/29, Alice Ho Miu Ling Nethersole Hospital, 11 Chuen On Road, Tai Po, New Territories on or before 22 January 2019 (Tuesday), under confidential cover. Please mark on envelope the post of the job applied for.
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.