Founded in 1887, we are a non-governmental organization committed to the development and provision of quality holistic health care service to the community of Hong Kong. Our current services include elderly service, chaplaincy ministry, outreaching rehabilitation service, an institute promoting holistic health and holistic care, etc. We have a staff team of about 250 members, and we are now looking for the above high-calibre persons to join our Nethersole Outreaching Rehabilitation Mission (NORM), which is under the management of our wholly-owned subsidiary, the Alice Ho Miu Ling Nethersole Social Service Limited.
Salary range : HK$30,165 to HK$48,540 plus HK$3,000 Special Allowance
Key Responsibilities :
- Provide evaluation and treatment to service users in their home-setting in the community;
- Empower carers in home-based rehabilitation by education and skills training;
- Set up related treatment protocols and clinical guidelines;
- Conduct educational talks / training to carers and other service providers; and
- Assist Service In-charge in professional services development and service-related administration, etc.
- A Certificate of Registration (Part I) and a valid Practising Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Hong Kong;
- At least 5 years of RN working experience, preferably with 2 years' relevant experience in community services and in conducting educational programmes;
- Distinct attributes and abilities: analytical and logical thinking, problem solving, organizational power, attention to details, interpersonal and communication skills, work independence and a good team player;
- High command of written and spoken English and Chinese; and
- Empathy and commitment to patient care, and willing to travel to remote places and villages.
Interested parties please send application with detailed resume and expected salary to the Human Resources and Administration Manager, Central Administration Office, Alice Ho Miu Ling Nethersole Charity Foundation, Room J/7/29, Alice Ho Miu Ling Nethersole Hospital, 11 Chuen On Road, Tai Po, New Territories on or before 22 January 2019 (Tuesday), under confidential cover. Please mark on envelope the post of the job applied for.
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.