Ref : A3/CP/HYC/MIP
Roles & responsibilities :
- Develop and prepare materials for educational talk, focus group training and programs to promote quality mental health for teachers, parents and students in schools;
- plan and implement educational talk, focus group training and programs for teachers, parents and students in schools;
- provide case and group intervention to students with mental health needs by using psychotherapy;
- collaborate with the school-based Educational Psychologist and student guidance personnel to develop and implement the early identification and intervention for students with mental health needs;
- conduct school-based research and develop psychological health screening questionnaire; and
- perform other relevant professional duties as required by Centre-in-Charge.
The ideal candidate should possess :
- a first degree in Psychology from a Hong Kong university or equivalent;
- a Master's degree in Clinical Psychology from a Hong Kong university or equivalent; and
- proficiency in Chinese and English.
(Please specify in the resume or application form the relevant qualifications / working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms :
The successful candidate will be appointed on 1-year contract terms with a salary currently at $53,195 per month (Tung Wah Master Pay Scale Point 27). Entry salary depends on years of recognized experience. The salary is subject to downward / upward adjustment or may be frozen as determined by Tung Wah and/or as appropriate with reference to the civil service pay review. The fringe benefits include paid leave, medical services, dental scheme and training sponsorship.
Please send your resume or completed application form [F601] to the Principal Human Resources Manager, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 18 January 2019. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk . Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah's personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 30 April 2019 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER