Fitness Center Assistant (Full Time)
Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ
Hong Kong Adventist Hospital - Tsuen Wan is the private non-profit Christian hospital with international accreditation, has been serving its community since 1964. Our new 470 bed hospital building features an award-winning design, significantly more space and a comfortable, hotel-style environment. We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated qualified personnel for the above position(s).
- Degree holder in Science in Exercise, Health & Wellness or equivalent
- Holder of a Personal Fitness Trainer qualification and Physical Fitness Assessment Leader (Advanced level) Certification
- Possess valid Adult CPR qualification
- Accumulate at least 1 year or above teaching experience in physical fitness and sports
- Facility management skills is preferable
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong project-management, oral and written communication skills
- Willing to work on Sunday, Public Holiday and/or overseas
- Competence in using Microsoft Word, Power Point, excel, and other design software
Equal employment opportunities apply to all applicants. Please submit your resume, and your salary expectations, to Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Adventist Hospital - Tsuen Wan, 199 Tsuen King Circuit, Tsuen Wan, N.T. or by fax 2275 6426 or by email email@example.com
All information received will remain confidential and will be destroyed after 3 months.