Nurse Educator (Full Time)
Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ
Hong Kong Adventist Hospital - Tsuen Wan is the private non-profit Christian hospital with international accreditation, has been serving its community since 1964. Our new 470 bed hospital building features an award-winning design, significantly more space and a comfortable, hotel-style environment. We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated qualified personnel for the above position(s).
- Holder of a valid Registered Nurse Practicing Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Hong Kong.
- Master's degree in nursing or a related field is required.
- Ten or more years (full-time equivalent) of post-registration classroom and clinical teaching experiences.
- Developed an expertise in nursing / health-related areas or have an advanced degree / certificate in a relevant discipline is highly preferred.
- Experience in designing, implementing, evaluating, and revising academic nursing programs for nurses.
- Fluency in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Competency in MS Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Candidates with BLS / ACLS / PALS instructor qualification will be an advantage
Equal employment opportunities apply to all applicants. Please submit your resume, and your salary expectations, to Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Adventist Hospital - Tsuen Wan, 199 Tsuen King Circuit, Tsuen Wan, N.T. or by fax 2275 6426 or by email email@example.com
All information received will remain confidential and will be destroyed after 3 months.