Clinical Leader (Integrated Community Centre for Mental Wellness) (Kwai Chung / Tin Shui Wai)
New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association was established in 1965 and is dedicated to recovery-oriented, people-focused and evidence-based community mental health service development. The Association operates over 70 service units and projects to render residential services, employment and vocational training, community support for 15,000 people in recovery of mental illness and their families, as well as 43,000 people in the general public in mental health education annually. To promote social inclusion and support self-reliance of people in recovery, the Association has established social enterprises in various businesses with a total of 22 projects operating currently. It also specializes in mental health promotion and prevention, research, professional training and development.
Please visit https://www.nlpra.org.hk/ for additional information.
- To provide supervision and coaching on needs and risks assessment, intervention and formulation of goal oriented individual service plan to service users;
- To provide practical guidance and support to team members on handling crisis and emergency situation; and to evaluate their performance on case management;
- To conduct on-site assessment of the individual needs of service users and render respective direct services to them for supporting their adjustment in accordance to their mental, vocational, physical conditions and psychosocial needs in the community;
- To coordinate on-going clinical case audit & case conferencing and conduct case progress review meeting; and
- To monitor service related documents including case recordings, progress reports, psychiatric follow-up reports, service reports and statistics.
- A recognized University degree in Social Work;
- At least 5 years of relevant experience;
- Good people management skill and able to lead and coach the staff team for quality service delivery;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Resourceful and with good communication and interpersonal skills; and
- Self-motivated, creative, able to work independently and under pressure.
Applicants are invited to forward a cover letter and a resume to the Human Resources Department, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association, 332 Nam Cheong Street, Kowloon by post, by fax 3552 5398 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org . Applicants who are not contacted within 2 months should consider their applications filed for future reference.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed upon completion of recruitment exercise. Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.