Chief Executive / Deputy Chief Executive
- RSW in Hong Kong
- Academic degree recognized in Hong Kong or above, or equivalent
- At least eight years of administrative and management experience in government-funded social services
- Good command of language and communication skills in English, Cantonese / Putonghua
- Preferable, if also with Christian theological or relevant training
- Execute decisions of Board of Directors; oversee the administration and management of the Christian organization, evaluate the current systems, propose improvement measures and implementation
- Focus on managing the social service operations and government funded centres; and liaise closely with churches and schools
- Those with less experience may apply for the post of Deputy Chief Executive
Interested applicants please send application letter with full resume, expected salary and recent photo on or before 16 January, 2019 to the Chairman of "CE Select Committee", Pentecostal Church of Hong Kong, 1/F., Ngai Wong Commercial Building, 11-13 Mongkok Road, Mongkok, Kowloon, or via email address email@example.com , with position applied and "Confidential" marked on the envelop.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.