Founded in 1887, we are a non-governmental organization committed to the development and provision of quality holistic health care service to the community of Hong Kong. Our current services included elderly service, chaplaincy ministry, outreaching rehabilitation service, an institute promoting holistic health and holistic care, etc. We have a staff team of over 250 members, and we are now looking for the following high-calibre person to join our Alice Ho Miu Ling Nethersole Nursing Home in Kowloon Bay, which is a subvented home providing 238 residential places.
Ref : ANNH/PTII - MP
Key Responsibilities :
Assist the Allied Health Coordination Manager (AHCM) and the Physiotherapist I (PTI) to ensure the smooth operation of physiotherapy (PT) services.
- Degree Holder in Physiotherapy.
- Registered Physiotherapist (Part 1a / 1b) in HK with valid practicing certificate issued by the Physiotherapist Board of Hong Kong.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and initiative.
- Fluency in written English and Chinese as well as spoken English and Chinese.
- Work experience in elderly service is preferable.
Terms of Appointment :
Fixed-term contract will be offered to the suitable candidates and renewal based on satisfactory performance.
Application Procedures :
Interested parties please send application with detailed resume and expected salary to the Administration Manager, Alice Ho Miu Ling Nethersole Nursing Home, 2/F Kowloon Bay Health Center, 9 Kai Yan Street, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon on or before 25 January 2019 (Friday), under confidential cover. Please mark on envelope the post of the job applied for.
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.