Community Worker (Ethnic Minorities Programmes)
Christian Action was established in 1985 as a registered charitable organization in Hong Kong. Our mission is to serve those who are poor, disadvantaged, marginalized, displaced or abandoned regardless of their age, gender, nationality and religion. Our aim is to give them hope, dignity and self-reliance. Our services are based on the example of Jesus Christ who came to serve all people, regardless of their age, gender, nationality and religion.
We are looking for high calibre individual to fill the above vacancy on contract basis.
Tuen Mun / Non-subvented
Ref : SSD-YUT-003/JP
- Diploma or above and excellent in spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Preferable with working experience in welfare sector;
- Liason with Ethnic Minority organizations, schools, centres for promoting and launching classes;
- Responsible for self-finance program and Ethnic Minority Sports Development Programs.
Interested parties please via one of the following recruitment channels, sending your resume (including present and expected salary) with applied position and reference code attention to Human Resources Division :
- By mail to Christian Action, 4/F New Horizons Building, 2 Kwun Tong Road, Kowloon; OR
- By fax to 2382 8872; OR
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org