Centre In-charge (Integrated Employment Assistance Programme for Self-reliance)
Christian Action was established in 1985 as a registered charitable organization in Hong Kong. Our mission is to serve those who are poor, disadvantaged, marginalized, displaced or abandoned regardless of their age, gender, nationality and religion. Our aim is to give them hope, dignity and self-reliance. Our services are based on the example of Jesus Christ who came to serve all people, regardless of their age, gender, nationality and religion.
We are looking for high calibre individual to fill the above vacancy on contract basis.
Sheung Shui / Non-subvented
Ref : SSD-IEASSC-001/JP
- Diploma or above in Social Work;
- Minimum 3 years of supervisory experience in Social Services;
- Experience in employment counselling, employers' networking or related discipline an advantage;
- Lead the service team to provide professional career guidance and counselling services to service users on Comprehensive Social Security Assistance;
- Provide direct services including casework, training and organizing programme activities as and when required;
- Establish network of employers to identify job vacancies;
- Supervise and manage performance of the team;
- Manage operations of the Centre(including administrative and financial issues) as well as liaise and network with community stockholders, NGOs, government departments.
Interested parties please via one of the following recruitment channels, sending your resume (including present and expected salary) with applied position and reference code attention to Human Resources Division :
- By mail to Christian Action, 4/F New Horizons Building, 2 Kwun Tong Road, Kowloon; OR
- By fax to 2382 8872; OR
- By email to email@example.com