Social Worker / Trainer
We are a well-established non-governmental organization providing various welfare services.
- To establish network with schools, NGOs and relevant parties and stakeholders.
- To conduct training and programmes to teachers, social workers and parents on topics such as crisis management, stress management, complain management, personal capacity building and team building, etc.
- To conduct training and programmes to parents / students on topics such as personal capacity building, team building, parenting and finance management, etc.
- To plan and manage teachers supporting project.
Qualifications and Requirements :
- Degree in Social Work, Counselling or equivalent, plus at least 3 years' experience in personnel related service. Qualifications in education an advantage.
- Strong marketing sense, networking capacity and dynamic.
- Willing to take up new challenges and work on flexible hours.
- Fluency in English and Putonghua would be an advantage.
The Society's application form must be completed, which is available on our website http://www.hkfws.org.hk . Completed application form can be returned by post to Human Resources Unit, Room 2010, 20/F, Southorn Centre, 130 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or e-mail to email@example.com
Closing date : 17-1-2019
Personal data is used for recruitment purpose only.