Counsellor / Trainer
We are a well-established non-governmental organization providing various welfare services.
- To conduct training and programmes to employees of corporations, government departments / education institutes / middle class users on topics such as stress management, interpersonal skills, personal capacity building and team building, etc.
- To offer face-to-face / telephone counselling to families and individuals.
- To work with the team to identify promotion strategies.
- To liaise with potential customers.
Qualifications and Requirements :
- Degree in Social Work, Counselling or equivalent, plus at least 3 years' experience in personnel related service. Qualifications in education an advantage.
- Strong marketing sense, networking capacity and dynamic.
- Willing to take up new challenges and work on flexible hours.
- Fluency in English and Putonghua would be an advantage.
The Society's application form must be completed, which is available on our website http://www.hkfws.org.hk . Completed application form can be returned by post to Human Resources Unit, Room 2010, 20/F, Southorn Centre, 130 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date : 17-1-2019
Personal data is used for recruitment purpose only.