Social Worker for Project on Domestic Violence (Kwun Tong)
Harmony House is a charitable organization providing a wide range of services to support the victims and combat domestic violence. We are seeking dedicated people who share our values and contribute to the growth of the organization.
Ref. Code : SW
- Render casework and therapeutic groups for victims of domestic violence
- Conduct community education programs
- Provide hotline services
- Support management and operation of service project
- Registered social worker with degree in social work
- 2 years relevant working experience
- Shift duty may be required
- Independent, reliable team player with passion to serve
- 5-day work / 44 work hours per week
Applicants please send the Application Form with your full resume and expected salary before 18th January, 2019 to the Executive Director, quoting the reference code to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Form can be downloaded from https://www.harmonyhousehk.org/eng/job-vacancy
Applicants who are not contacted within one month after the application deadline may consider their applications to be unsuccessful.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.