Registered Social Worker (Social Work Service for Pre-primary Institutions)
We are a well established non-governmental organisation providing various welfare services.
- To render stationing service for kindergartens.
- Having a strong demonstrated passion in working with families and children.
- Flexible working hours (evening and weekend duty required for groups / programs).
- Degree in Social Work, plus at least 2 years working experience in family work.
- Experience in child protection (handling of suspected child abuse case), children with special educational needs, child-centered play therapy, family counselling and crisis management an advantage.
The Society's application form must be completed, which is available on our website http://www.hkfws.org.hk . Completed application form can be returned by post to Human Resources Unit, Room 2010, 20/F, Southorn Centre, 130 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date : 17-1-2019
Personal data is used for recruitment purpose only.