Administrative Assistant (AA-CAD)
Christian Family Service Centre is a value-driven, multi-service, non-profit organization with the mission to support families in need. We are seeking dedicated people who share our values and are willing to contribute to the growth of the organization.
- Form 5 or above, Diploma in any discipline an advantage;
- 5 subjects passed in HKCEE / HKDSE including English (Syllabus B), Chinese Language and Mathematics, or equivalent;
- Minimum 5 years of solid experience in office administration work;
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Organized, can work in details and be able to work under pressure;
- Mature, have a strong sense of responsibility and a good team player;
- Computer literate, proficiency in MS Word, Chinese Word Processing, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Job Duties :
- Provide support to corporate administration functions, which include :
- providing secretarial and logistics support, including support to estate management;
- maintaining inventory record;
- handling procurement of office supplies and equipment;
- assisting in handling insurance matters for the Agency; and
- assisting in implementation of corporate events;
- Supervise the work of clerks / workman;
- Perform reception duties;
- Might need to work off-site as required;
- Undertake any other related duties as may be assigned by supervisors.
Working Hours : 44 hours per week
Working location : Kwun Tong
Please send your application letter quoting our job reference code together with a full resume, available date, last and expected salary by post to the Human Resources Department at 10/F, 3 Tsui Ping Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Prospective employees who will undertake child or mentally incapacitated persons related work will be requested to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC).
Applicants not hearing from us within two months from the date of advertisement may consider their applications fail.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose for different posts in the Agency only.