Ref : A3/ADC/ED/MIP
Location : Sheung Wan
Roles & responsibilities :
- Provide administrative and clerical support to supervisors in handling of personnel, financial and daily operation matters of Tung Wah schools;
- provide administrative and clerical support in conducting ceremonies, joint school activities, Board functions and external activities;
- provide full support to the executives of the Division;
- provide administrative and secretarial support for different meetings and maintain communication with the personal secretaries of the Board Members for meeting arrangements;
- provide support in the implementation of special or ad hoc projects; and
- handle enquiries or educational related matters from schools or the public with good communication skills.
The ideal candidate should possess :
- (a) 5 passes in HKCEE including Chinese Language, English Language (Syl. B) & Mathematics or equivalent plus at least 2 years of relevant experience; or
(b) completion of F.5 plus at least 3 years of relevant experience; and
- good computer knowledge and proficient in both Chinese and English word-processing skills.
(Please specify in the resume or application form the relevant academic results and working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms :
The successful candidate will initially be offered a 2-year contract with a remuneration package which will commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.
Please send your resume and a completed application form [F601(n)] with indication of your current and expected salaries to the Principal Human Resources Manager, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 21 January 2019. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk . Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah's personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 30 April 2019 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER