Ref : A3/PTII/IRCW/MIP
Location : Kennedy Town
Roles & responsibilities :
- Arrange clinical assessment, design and implement rehabilitation training plans as well as designing appropriate aids for service users;
- evaluate outcome of service using measurable performance indicators;
- give exercise class, educational talks and/or training relevant to the service users / carers;
- assist in measures pertaining to the compliance of the Occupational Safety and Health Ordinance; and
- perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
The ideal candidate should possess :
- a recognized degree in Physiotherapy or equivalent;
- a Certificate of Registration (Part Ia or Ib) and a valid Practising Certificate issued by Physiotherapists Board of Hong Kong;
- preferably attained English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language at Grade E or above in the HKCEE or equivalent;
- fluency in written as well as spoken English and Cantonese; and
- good communication and interpersonal skills.
(Please specify in the resume or application form the relevant qualifications / academic results / working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms :
The successful candidate will be appointed on contract terms with a salary currently at $28,725 per month (Tung Wah Master Pay Scale Point 14). Entry salary depends on years of recognized experience. The salary is subject to downward / upward adjustment or may be frozen as determined by Tung Wah and/or as appropriate with reference to the civil service pay review. The fringe benefits include paid leave, medical services, dental scheme and training sponsorship.
Please send your resume or completed application form [F601] to the Principal Human Resources Manager, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 21 January 2019. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk . Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah's personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 30 April 2019 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER