Marriage Counsellor (Contract)
The first NGO specializing in marital services invites applications for the above post.
- Provide counselling to children, couples and individuals;
- Launch publicity and family life education;
- Prepare project proposals for services development;
- Liaise and network with media, donors and funders.
Entry Requirements :
- Bachelor degree or above in Social Work, Counselling or related disciplines;
- At least 2 years' relevant post qualifications experience;
- Experiences and training in working with children with Play Therapy, Art, Music, etc. will be an asset;
- Good command of English and Chinese.
Interested persons should apply with full resume stating expected salary to : the Executive Director, at Room 101, 1/F., Low Block, Grand Millennium Plaza, 181 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong or by fax 2526 3376.
Deadline for application : 16 January, 2019
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.