Full Time Physiotherapist I 全職一級物理治療師
To cope with the organization's service growth, we are now seeking a high caliber candidate for the above position.
Job Ref.: CRS/PT/17093/JUMP
- To provide community-based rehabilitation service including institution and outreach service
- To plan and implement treatment programmes for clients
- To supervise Physiotherapist (II) and other supportive staff
- Holders of Degree or Professional Diploma in Physiotherapy
- Registered in Hong Kong Physiotherapists Board with a valid practicing certificate
- Experience in geriatrics will be an advantage
- Able to work well in a team and also independently
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in Chinese and English Language
- Applicant with lesser experience will be considered as Physiotherapist (II)
Interested parties please send full resume with last and expected salary to Human Resources Unit, United Christian Nethersole Community Health Service, L1, KEC Administrative Building, No. 2 Po Ning Lane, Hang Hau, Tseung Kwan O with job reference no. marked on the envelope or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants not invited for interview within 4 weeks from the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment related purpose.