Part-time Medical Officer
香港基督教服務處 (服務處) 成立於 1952 年，多年來致力建立一個仁愛、公義的社會。服務處一直為有需要人士提供適切、專業、真誠的優質服務，對弱勢及被忽略的社群尤為關注，並以「社會仁愛公義、人人全面發展」為願景，為市民及社會締造希望、倡導公義、牽引共融。我們的服務團隊現誠聘上述職位。
Jockey Club Lodge of Rising Sun
- Providing medical treatment for young substance abusers.
- Providing in-service training and clinical supervision for nurses and related staff of the centre.
- Registered medical practitioner with a valid Practising Certificate issued by the Medical Council of Hong Kong.
- Speaking Cantonese fluently.
- Need to work in Tuen Mun, 13 hours per week.
Please send application letter with application form, full particulars and expected salary to Dr HAR, Superintendent, Jockey Club Lodge of Rising Sun of Hong Kong Christian Service, 33 Tsing Wun Road, Tuen Mun, N.T. Hong Kong by January 18, 2019.
Application form can be downloaded from website http://www.hkcs.org
Applicants should consider their applications unsuccessful if not invited for interview within two months. When necessary, prospective employee will be requested to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check Scheme.
The information provided by the applicants would be kept confidential and would only be used for the purposes relating to the recruitment of the respective vacant posts.