Human Resources Assistant II
Ref : A3/HRAII/PS/MIP
Location : Sheung Wan
Roles & responsibilities :
- Process payroll transactions in compliance with prevailing rules and regulations;
- process and prepare documents of work injury cases in compliance with the Employees' Compensation Ordinance and maintain communication with the service centres, insurance company and the Labour Department for handling the work injury cases;
- provide administrative and logistical support for implementation of the review / revision of personnel policies and the annual exercises;
- process various applications for personnel services such as acting appointment, outside work / secondment, early retirement / extension of service and certificate of service for serving staff, etc.;
- perform document management duties such as sorting, compiling, filing and disposing records of office documents; and
- perform other administrative and clerical duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate should possess :
- (a) 5 passes in HKCEE including Chinese Language, English Language (Syl. B) and Mathematics or equivalent plus at least 2 years of relevant experience; or
(b) completion of F.5 plus at least 3 years of relevant experience; and
- able to speak fluent Cantonese; and
- proficiency in Chinese and English word-processing.
Please specify in the resume or application form the relevant academic results and working experience you have attained in detail.
Compensation & employment terms :
The successful candidate will initially be offered a 2-year contract with a remuneration package which will commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.
Please send your resume and a completed application form [F601(n)] with indication of your current and expected salaries to the Principal Human Resources Manager, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 16 January 2019. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk . Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah's personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 30 April 2019 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER