Programme Officer (Education and Experiential Programme)
TREATS is a registered charity founded in 1979 with a vision of building an inclusive society for all children in Hong Kong through our experiential social inclusion programmes to bridge social gaps and eliminate exclusion among children and youth. We are seeking an individual who is ready to work for a small, fast paced and energetic charity.
To plan, organize and conduct TREATS social inclusion education curriculum and experiential programmes for students and schools in HK to build an equal and caring next generation.
- Degree in social work, social sciences or related disciplines with at least 2 years relevant working experience. Experience in conducting programmes / talks / workshops for students and schools preferred
- Good knowledge on SEN students or people with special needs and with strong identification with TREATS mission for an equal and inclusive society
- Excellent presentation, engaging skills and experience in experiential activities with good debriefing skills will be a definite advantage
- A good team player, well-organized, solution focused, self-motivated and enjoys working in school setting
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English
Please reply in writing with expected salary by 1 February 2019 to the Head of Service, 19A, Block F, 3 Lok Man Road, Chai Wan, Hong Kong or email to email@example.com
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.