Senior Registered Nurse (Full-time)
Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ
HONG KONG ADVENTIST HOSPITAL - STUBBS ROAD is a reputable not for profit acute care private hospital serving international and local patients with a passion for excellence, a spirit of Christian service and a commitment to whole-person healing. Thanks to its state-of-the-art equipment and highly-skilled staff, our hospital offers all the advantages of a high-tech medical center where physicians and healthcare personnel provide patients with attentive care in a safe and comfortable environment. We are currently seeking enthusiastic, motivated, and qualified individuals for the above position(s).
5-day work week
At present we have openings in the following departments :
1. Pediatrics Unit
2. Cardiac Catherization & Interventional Centre
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing is required
- Bachelor of Nursing is required
- Applicants must hold Hong Kong Registered Nurse license and current practicing certificate
- Current ACLS is required
- At least 3 years of working experience in nursing
- Rotation shift duty is required and weekend & holiday duty is necessary
- Good communication skills are essential
- Demonstrates good interpersonal and independent problem solving skills
We offer a competitive remuneration package to suitable candidates.
有意應徵者，請致電 3651 8864，或將個人履歷連同申請職位名稱電郵至 email@example.com 或郵寄到：香港港安醫院，司徒拔道 40 號，人力資源部收。
Please apply with full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department, 40 Stubbs Road, Hong Kong or by fax 3651 8865 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and they will be destroyed after 6 months.