Occupational Therapist I
Rehabaid Society is a charitable organization providing specialized rehabilitation, education and consultancy services to people with special needs and promoting healthy living in the community.
Job Duties :
- Co-ordinate and deliver community and centre-based rehabilitation service
- Conduct comprehensive assessment for clients, from problem identification to treatment planning and service provision
- Plan and develop rehabilitation programs
- Conduct educational activities and prepare publication materials
Requirements and Preferred Attributes :
- Registered and experienced Occupational Therapist
- Possess a valid Practicing Certificate issued by the Occupational Therapists Board, Hong Kong
- Excellent communication skills - both written and spoken
- Innovative and motivated with a passion for quality care
- Experience with assistive technology and design for accessible environment for people with disabilities an advantage
Salary will commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please send your full resume with contact details, expected salary and availability to Rehabaid Society at G/F, Core S, Yuk Choi Road, the Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hunghom, Kowloon or email to email@example.com
All information provided by applicants will be used solely for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed after the recruitment process is finished.