Social Worker (SW3-ME)
Christian Family Service Centre is a value-driven, multi-service, non-profit organization with the mission to support families in need. We are seeking dedicated people who share our values and are willing to contribute to the growth of the organization. Applications are invited for the post of Social Worker.
- Diploma / Associate Degree in Social Work or above;
- English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language at Grade E or above in HKCEE / Level 2 in HKDSE;
- Registered under Social Workers Registration Ordinance;
- Experience in providing services to elderly will be an advantage;
- Knowledge of community resources is required;
- Good communication, problem-solving and organization skill;
- Strong ability to build up effective work relationship with stakeholders & community partners.
Job Duties :
- To organize community education programmes, lifelong learning classes and centre-based services;
- To develop community partnership and mobilize resources to support service users.
Working Hours : 44 hours per week
Working location : Kwun Tong
Please send your application letter quoting our job reference code together with a full resume, available date, last and expected salary by post to the Human Resources Department at 10/F, 3 Tsui Ping Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Prospective employees who will undertake child or mentally incapacitated persons related work will be requested to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC).
Applicants not hearing from us within two months from the date of advertisement may consider their applications fail.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose for different posts in the Agency only.