Working Location : North Point
Job Description :
- Assist the Chief Financial Officer in all accounting related matters of the Council, and supervise daily accounting function of the Council;
- Assist in preparing financial forecasts and budgets, and monitor cash flow and budget of the Council;
- Responsible for the preparation of financial reports & various financial analysis;
- Responsible for operation review, set up and improve accounting procedures and workflow systems;
- Monitor fixed assets and inventory control;
- Liaise with auditors and related funding bodies on reporting and relates matters;
- Handle ad hoc assignments and projects as required.
- University graduate or member of professional accounting body;
- Proficient PC Skills and MS Office especially Excel;
- Experience in Non-governmental Organization is preferable;
- Experience in Flex Accounting Systems would be an added advantage;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Responsible, self-motivated, organized, analytical & detail-minded;
- Starting salary : HK$44,325 up per month.
(Candidate with less working experience will be considered as Accountant.)
Interested applicants please send CV to Room 704 Duke of Windsor Social Service Building, 15 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or by email email@example.com . Please quote our reference, your current salary and expected salary.
Applicants who are not contacted for interview within one month may consider your application unsuccessful and your personal data will be destroyed within 3 months. In response to the Sex Conviction Records Check mechanism has been implemented, prospective employees are required to conduct the Sexual Conviction Record Check if necessary.