Oral Examination services
Hong Kong Examinations and Assessment Authority Territory-wide System Assessment 2019 Invitation for the provision of Oral Examination services.
Service providers are invited to perform the role of an Oral Examiner for the Territory-wide System Assessment 2019 of Chinese Language and English Language. Oral Examiners are expected to :
- - conduct Chinese / English oral assessment in assigned schools
- act as a stand-by Oral Examiner on the days of assessment (from 6:45 a.m. to 2 p.m. for both AM and PM sessions)
- be available to provide assessment services on :
- 29 and 30 April (Secondary 3 - whole day)
- 7 and 8 May (Primary 3 - whole day)
- 14 and 15 May (Primary 6 - whole day)
- be available to attend a half-day briefing session on :
- 23 March, Saturday (AM) for Secondary 3
- 6 or 13 April, Saturday (AM) for Primary 3 and 6
- At least 3 years' teaching experience in the subject. This must include at least 1 year's experience in the subject key stage(s)* obtained over the last 3 years
- Met the Language Proficiency Assessment for Teachers (LPAT) requirement in English (English Language Oral Examiners only)
- Applicants who have Oral Examiner experience in public exams and/or TSA will have an advantage (please state the experience at the "Other Relevant Qualifications" column under "Academic Qualifications" page)
- Applicants for Chinese Language Oral Examiner who have met the Language Proficiency Assessment for Teachers (LPAT) requirement in Putonghua will have an advantage
Payment to Oral Examiner :
HK$628 per session (Primary 3 and 6) / HK$763 (Secondary 3)
Payment to Stand-by Oral Examiner :
HK$157 per session (Primary 3 and 6) / HK$191 (Secondary 3)
Applications should be submitted online via the Examination Personnel Online System http://epo.hkeaa.edu.hk on or before 14 January 2019 (Monday).
- In-service daytime primary and secondary school teachers are NOT eligible.
- Oral Examiners are appointed to provide services as independent contractors. The appointment does not give rise to any employment or agency relationship between the Oral Examiners and the HKEAA.
- Applicants not receiving a reply by the end of March 2019 should consider their applications unsuccessful.
- For enquiry, please call 3628 8181 (Primary) / 3628 8191 (Secondary).