St. Stephen's Girls' College, a leading grant school for girls under the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui, is seeking quality support staff.
The Teaching Assistant will work closely with the IT Coordinator and teachers to support school-wide needs including use of technology in the classroom, administrative data collection and communication tools. The ideal candidate will have experience in :
- assisting teachers in maintaining educational learning platforms (e.g. eClass)
- working with teachers in developing multimedia materials with Photoshop Illustrator and/or web authoring tools and/or use of OMR software
- supporting teachers in using mobile learning devices
- supporting other administrative work
Job requirements :
- Associate Degree or Degree holder
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Flexibility in working with others
- Proficiency in both spoken and written Chinese and English
Apply with a Curriculum Vitae and references to email@example.com on or before 30 December 2018. Only candidates receiving an interview will be contacted.
All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.