Project Coordinator (Part-time)
To meet the needs of continuous development, W F Joseph Lee Primary School is in search of dedicated professionals to provide timely, professional and comprehensive support to school.
- Coordinate all related parties for School's musical performance, the Joint-School Music Concert and summer camp
- Provide administrative support and assistance to the Principal, project team advisors and members
- Ensure timely completion of project milestones
- Undertake any other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, preferably with 1 year of working experience
- Relevant experience in drama, arts or music administration, and teaching will be an advantage
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- Organized and with strong sense of responsibility
- Works well with students and within school environments
- Working offsite with project team advisors
Working Period :
2 January 2019 to 31 August 2019 (2.5 Days per week).
Interested parties may apply with resume, expected salary and availability to The Human Resources Department, W F Joseph Lee Primary School, 9 Tin Fai Road, Tin Shui Wai, New Territories, Hong Kong and mark the applied post on the envelope.
Or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our website : http://www.wfjlps.edu.hk
The successful candidates will be required to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC).
Personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for employment-related purpose only.