Established in 1901, Chinese YMCA of Hong Kong aims to help the youth to develop a holistic character and contribute to the society by providing activities and services in accordance with the teachings of Jesus Christ and the Christian Spirit : "To serve, not to be served". The Association is now looking for high caliber candidates to fill the above position.
Ref : CKFIN/12/18
- Handle programme advance, tutor payroll, refund and general payment process of the social service units
- Perform income control function for social service units
- Input revenue data into SAP
- Issuance of debit note and perform settlement process for social service units
- Maintenance of programme and training course master record into SAP
- Check programme income and expenditure report submitted from social service units
- Input programme related expenses data into SAP
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register in SAP for social service units
- Prepare month end journal entries and data input for social service units
- Perform data input for programme activities budget and social service units budget into SAP
- Act as a liaison officer with the social service units' programme staff / IC on matters relating to financial report
- Handle the outgoing payment function under SAP
- Assist the accountant in preparing monthly / audit schedules
- Prepare bank reconciliation statement
- LCCI Certificate in Book-keeping (Intermediate Level) or equivalent
- Level 2 / Grade E or above in five subjects including Chinese Language, English Language and Mathematics in the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination (HKDSEE) or Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (HKCEE), or equivalent
- 1 year or above relevant working experience
- Able to speak fluent Cantonese and English
We offer 5-day work with good remuneration and fringe benefits to the right candidate.
Interested candidates, please submit your full resume stating the expected salary with reference no. and make attention to the Human Resources Department by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 19th December, 2018.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.