Contract Information Technology Coordinator 合約資訊科技總監
Pok Oi Hospital, a charitable organization founded in 1919, has always strived to provide quality medical, social and educational services to the community. We now invite high calibre person to join us.
Ref : BOD/ITC
Job Requirements :
- Degree holder or above, major in Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Advanced certifications and/or professional qualification will be an added advantage
- At least 12 years experience in the field of IT in which not less than 7 years in managerial position, preferably in non-governmental organisation (NGO), welfare or medical sector
- Familiar with IT policies, regulations and development in Hong Kong, strong knowledge on IT strategy and initiatives in welfare or medical sector situation
- Excellent knowledge of hardware and software application, network / infrastructure management system as well as network and system security. Good at project management, vendor management and contract negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal skill and networking, excellent leadership, problem solving and decision making abilities
- Excellent written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin, proficient writing skill
Job Responsibilities :
- Report to Chief Executive Officer, responsible for directing, managing and monitoring the overall IT operation of the entire organisation and the IT team, and provide leadership and direction to team members to enhance service quality
- Enhance the current operating practices through automation and technology solutions. Strengthening information technology standards, procedures, documentation and policies for the organisation
- Collaborate with management team to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organisation
- Recommend and evaluate IT solution to improve operation efficiency and effectiveness, and comply with the organisation standards
- Analyze business requirements and search for innovative technology to provide suggestion on IT infrastructure enhancement for the organisation
Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary and date available to Human Resources Department, Pok Oi Hospital Board, UG/F., POH Jockey Club Care & Attention Home Building, Au Tau, Yuen Long or by e-mail to email@example.com on or before 19 December 2018.
WhatsApp / WeChat : 6061 0873
For more details, please visit our website http://www.pokoi.org.hk
All personal data collected from applicants will be used for employment-related purpose only.
The Board is an equal opportunity employer.