Founded in 1887, we are a non-governmental organization committed to the development and provision of quality holistic health care service to the community of Hong Kong. Our current services included elderly service, chaplaincy ministry, outreaching rehabilitation service, an institute promoting holistic health and holistic care, etc. We have a staff team of over 250 members, and we are now looking for the following high-calibre person to join our Alice Ho Miu Ling Nethersole Nursing Home in Kowloon Bay, which is a subvented home providing 238 residential places.
Ref : ANNH/FTO-MP]
Salary range : HK$22,865 - $40,420
- Degree or diploma holder in Building Services / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or related disciplines;
- At least 3 years' relevant working experience in facilities management;
- Experience in NGO/healthcare setting will be preferable;
- Good command of written English and Chinese.
Major Responsibilities :
- To manage building maintenance and E&M services maintenance works;
- Lead the maintenance team to upkeep ANNH facilities in good condition with practical preventive and corrective maintenance;
- Supervise renovation works;
- Prepare tender and procurement document;
- Handle works application with government departments;
- Liaise with contractors and service vendors;
- Monitor and review contractors' performance;
- To coordinate & monitor works safely and Occupational Safety & Health of the workplace;
- Provide emergency on-call service and work outside office hours in case of emergencies and when required; and
- Any other duties as assigned.
Interested parties please send application with detailed resume to the Administration Manager, Alice Ho Miu Ling Nethersole Nursing Home, 2/F Kowloon Bay Health Center, 9 Kai Yan Street, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon on or before 4 January 2019 (Friday), under confidential cover. Please mark on envelope the post of the job applied for.
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.