Senior Manager (Contract)
Ref : YS/72318
- Degree holder in Social Work or above, RSW
- HKCEE 5 passes [incl. English (Syl. B) & Chinese at grade E or above] or equivalent
- At least 5 years of managerial experience in NGO settings
- Solid experience in youth services
- Knowledgeable in clinical social work interventions
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese
- Dynamic, efficient, independent, responsive and resourceful
- Good interpersonal, social and team work skills
Job Duties :
- Lead and manage Youth Services, including ICYSC, Secondary School Social Work Services and other service projects / centres
- Ensure excellent service quality and up-to-date service delivery
- Manage existing provision and initiate fill-the-gap projects for service users, their families and society at large
- Maintain and explore partnering relationship to ensure sustainability of services
Interested parties please send resume and expected salary to Human Resources Manager, St. James' Settlement, 9/F, 85 Stone Nullah Lane, Wanchai, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 21st December 2018.
When recruiting staff for job positions relating to services for child or mentally incapacitated persons, we shall request applicants to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check.
Personal data collected will be strictly used for the recruitment exercise only. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed one year after the closing date.