Executive Officer (Full-time Contract Post)
香港老年學學院 - 和富老年學訓練中心
Hong Kong Institute of Gerontology - Wofoo Training Centre of Gerontology
Residential Aged Care Accreditation Scheme
Hong Kong Association of Gerontology is providing comprehensive training and supporting programs, aiming to improve the quality of care for elderly people living in residential care homes and in community home settings. We have been operating the Hong Kong Institute of Gerontology since Year 2000, and achieved remarkable results in promoting knowledge and work skills in elderly service personnel. Also we have implemented the Residential Aged Care Accreditation Scheme since Year 2005, aiming to accredit and promote the service quality of Residential Homes for the Elderlies (RCHEs). In our plan for development in future, more training programs belong to higher level of qualification will be developed for submission to appropriate organizations such as HKCAAVQ for accreditation. We are now recruiting dedicated personnel to join us, to further enhancing our works of improving the quality of life for elderly people in Hong Kong.
Our offices are in Tsimshatsui, Ngau Tau Kok and Kwai Chung
Job Description :
- To assist in general administration and in managerial works related to program implementation, including preparation for related meetings and minutes taking;
- To assist in facilitating and coordinating quality assurance activities related to training, such as development and implementation of internal QA system, preparation for internal and external accreditation, etc.
- To help prepare and produce required training materials and work manuals;
- To supervise subordinates in organizing relevant training classes;
- To assist in required organization works including scheduling and filing;
- To assist in data input including reports writing;
- To liaise with personnel both internally & externally and handle enquiries in a professional manner.
- Preferable to be a Degree holder;
- With minimum 5 years of relevant working experience (preferable been worked in higher and/or continuing education, or vocational training sector, and with knowledge in quality assurance work);
- With working experience in training program development will be beneficial;
- Detail minded and be able to work independently with good problem solving skills;
- Good communication skill and commitment to team work;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
For more details about our Association, please visit our website : http://www.hkag.org
Please send your resume with expected salary to : The Executive Director, Hong Kong Association of Gerontology at firstname.lastname@example.org
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.