The Hong Kong Society for Rehabilitation (hereunder as 'HKSR') is a non-governmental organization dedicated to providing services to enhance the quality of life of persons with disabilities, chronic illness or challenges of aging, and to advocate for their equal opportunities in the social, civic and economic arena.
We are looking for high calibre candidates to work for End-of-Life Community Care Project. The project is funded by The Hong Kong Jockey Club, with the aim to enhance the quality of life of persons with late-stage chronic illness and their families by using a collaborative partnership approach.
Ref : PGW_ECC_DEC18
Job Duties :
- Provide service and administrative support and take care patients and caregivers' practical needs
- Assist in coordinating volunteers to provide continuous support to end-stage patient and their caregivers
- Programme preparation and logistic arrangement
- Associate Degree or above in Social Sciences or related studies
- Experience in working for community education projects & persons with chronic illnesses will be an advantage
- Self-initiative, independent, mature, flexible and good interpersonal skills
Attractive salary package will be offered to the right person.
Interested parties please send your full resume with reference code, present and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or send to Human Resources Department, Room 12, 1/F, 7 Rehab Path, Lam Tin, Kowloon on or before 19 December 2018.
HKSR is an equal opportunity employer