The Hong Kong Society for Rehabilitation (hereunder as 'HKSR') is a non-governmental organization dedicated to providing services to enhance the quality of life of persons with disabilities, chronic illness or challenges of aging, and to advocate for their equal opportunities in the social, civic and economic arena.
We are looking for high calibre candidates to work for End-of-Life Community Care Project. The project is funded by The Hong Kong Jockey Club, with the aim to enhance the quality of life of persons with late-stage chronic illness and their families by using a collaborative partnership approach.
Ref : RN_ECC_DEC18
Job Duties :
- Major duties include providing home-based disease management education to people with late-stage chronic illness and their family members or caregivers
- Developing education resources
- To conduct professional and volunteer training
- Registered Nurse
- A minimum of 5 years post registration work experience
- Extensive experience in end-of-life care, home-based support and patient education
Attractive salary package will be offered to the right person.
Interested parties please send your full resume with reference code, present and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or send to Human Resources Department, Room 12, 1/F, 7 Rehab Path, Lam Tin, Kowloon on or before 19 December 2018.
HKSR is an equal opportunity employer