The Hong Kong Society for Rehabilitation (hereunder as 'HKSR') is a non-governmental organization dedicated to providing services to enhance the quality of life of persons with disabilities, chronic illness or challenges of aging, and to advocate for their equal opportunities in the social, civic and economic arena.
We are looking for high calibre candidates to work for End-of-Life Community Care Project. The project is funded by The Hong Kong Jockey Club, with the aim to enhance the quality of life of persons with late-stage chronic illness and their families by using a collaborative partnership approach.
Ref : PM_ECC_DEC18
Job Duties :
- Major duties are project management and administration work including planning, budgeting, supervision, service development, monitoring of service quality and evaluation
- Build up networks for facilitating cooperation and further development of the service
- Develop community partnership and mobilize resources to support the service
- Registered Social Worker with degree in Social Work or above
- At least 5 years post-degree social work experience
- Experience in end of life care, elderly service, volunteer development, project coordination and staff coaching
- Innovative, mature, independent, good interpersonal skills and strong leadership
- Good command of Chinese and English
Attractive salary package will be offered to the right person.
Interested parties please send your full resume with reference code, present and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or send to Human Resources Department, Room 12, 1/F, 7 Rehab Path, Lam Tin, Kowloon on or before 19 December 2018.
HKSR is an equal opportunity employer