Finance and Administration Manager
Code : FAM
To plan, manage and execute the finance, human resources, IT and administrative systems and functions, to supervise the staff and volunteers of the Finance and Administration Department, to provide secretarial support to committees, and other duties as required in achieving the mission of the Agency.
- A recognized university degree, preferably in administration and financial management. Candidates with a high diploma but substantial relevant working experience would be considered
- 5 years' working experience with a minimum of 3 years at supervisory level, experience in NGO will be an advantage
- Mature and independent. With good leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work well and flexibly with different disciplines and stakeholders
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient PC knowledge, familiar with Windows, MS office, internet etc.
We offer a 2-year renewable contract to the right candidate with competitive remuneration, 5-day week, annual leave, hospital insurance and medical subsidy.
Interested parties please email full resume with present & expected salary and available date to email@example.com
Information provided will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and will be destroyed after completion of the recruitment process.