Biomedical Engineering Technician
Matilda International Hospital is a not-for-profit private hospital situated on the world-renowned destination, Victoria Peak, of Hong Kong Island. We offer a wide range of healthcare services supported by a knowledgeable, caring team and technologically advanced resources.
Empathetic, innovative, inspirational, proactive and professional - candidates who share our common goal of providing personalised health and wellness services to our patients are most welcome to join us.
Ref No : BET-BIO-MP20181205
Key Responsibilities :
- Providing professional services to install, calibrate, inspect, repair & maintain various type of biomedical / medical / healthcare equipment
- Conducting safety tests of biomedical equipment at the hospital & its clinics
- Implementing preventive & corrective review and maintenance services according to compliance standard
- Providing technical assistance on medical equipment operation and maintenance
- Handling ad-hoc projects / administrative matters of daily maintenance activities of the above said equipment
- Diploma in Electronics or equivalent
- 3 years field service experience in medical equipment repairing
- Familiarity with ISO requirements an advantage
We offer competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidate.
Interested parties please send full resume and expected salary to the Human Resources Manager, Matilda International Hospital, 41 Mount Kellett Road, The Peak, Hong Kong or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org (Please quote the Ref. No. on the cover).
All personal data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.