Accounting Clerk / Assistant Accountant
Established in 1901, Chinese YMCA of Hong Kong aims to help the youth to develop a holistic character and contribute to the society by providing activities and services in accordance with the teachings of Jesus Christ and the Christian Spirit : "To serve, not to be served". The Association is now looking for high caliber candidates to fill the above position.
Ref : CKINVT/11/18
- Responsible for treasury operation and bank relationship
- Assist in ledger maintenance for the treasury / fund transactions
- Prepare bank reconciliation statement
- Maintain cheque book and payment terminals register
- Oversee the daily running of the e-collection solutions and gateways
- Perform data input and compile statistical table for investment team and treasury control functions
- Back up the Cashier Officer at Yau Ma Tei headquarter
- Level 2 / Grade E or above in five subjects including Chinese Language, English Language and Mathematics in the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination (HKDSEE) or Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (HKCEE), or equivalent
- Preferably to have three years relevant experience in Finance / Accounting / Banking
- Competent accounting knowledge
- Well versed with office software and equipment
- Good common sense and responsible, patient, independent and meticulous character
- Strong team spirit and communication skills
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Candidate with relevant degree / more experience will be considered for the post of Assistant Accountant
We offer 5-day work with good remuneration and fringe benefits to the right candidate.
Interested candidates, please submit your full resume stating the expected salary with reference no. and make attention to the Human Resources Department by email to email@example.com on or before 12th December, 2018.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.