* MPS Point 16-21, $31,685 - $40,420
Entry Requirements :
- Attained Level 2 / Grade E or above in five subjects in HKDSEE or HKCEE, including Chinese Language and English Language / English Language (Syllabus B) in pre-2007 HKCEE, or equivalent;
- Good Writing skill; and
- A minimum of seven (7) years' working experience, with a minimum of three (3) years of working experience in procurement duties.
Preferably with procurement experiences in public or social organisations and/or knowledge in dentistry.
Major Duties :
- Overall supervision of clerical staff in the procurement team;
- Oversee procurement activities of the procurement team;
- Responsible for preparation of tender / quotation documents, tender / quotation invitation, enquiries to bidders, summaries of offers, contracts, as well as arranging sample evaluation by users, site visits by tenderers and meetings of Tender Evaluation Panel regarding procurement of goods and services of the Hospital; and
- Prepare management reports, particularly on analysis for procurement activities to identify possible savings.
Five-day week, 18 days' annual leave and medical / dental benefits. Successful candidate will be offered appointment at the entry point, MPS Point 16 ($31,685) per month and will be offered a two-year contract which is renewable, subject to satisfactory performance. An end-of-contract gratuity may be granted upon satisfactory completion of the contract with consistently high standard of performance and conduct. The amount of gratuity payable will be the sum which, when added to the Hospital's contribution to a Mandatory Provident Fund (MPF) scheme as required by the MPF Schemes Ordinance (Cap. 485), equals to 10% of the total basic salary drawn during the contract period.
To Apply :
Applicants should send a letter in English, with the duly completed Application Form ( downloadable from the Hospital's website http://www.ppdh.org.hk) and full resume indicating clearly their academic and vocational results to the Hospital Administration (HR), The Prince Philip Dental Hospital, 34 Hospital Road, Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong or via email to email@example.com by 14 December 2018. Applicants should mark clearly the post "Clerk-in-charge (Procurement)" and reference number "PP208CICP" on the envelope/ subject of the email and the Application Form. Shortlisted applicants may be invited to sit for a written test.
Enquiry : 2859 0332
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purpose only.