Christian Family Service Centre is a value-driven, multi-service, non-profit organization with the mission to support families in need. We are seeking dedicated people who share our values and are willing to contribute to the growth of the organization.
Ref : LM-PW
- Degree holder in public health, health counselling or relevant disciplines, with at least 5 years' working experience with elderly;
- Familiarity with local health and social care settings preferred;
- English language (Syllabus B) and Chinese language at Grade E or above in HKCEE / Level 2 in HKDSE.
Job Duties :
- Oversees the progress and impact made by the Project;
- Coordinates with the Collaborative Primary Care Team;
- Develops community partnership and mobilise resources to support service users ;
- Responsible for stratification of cases into different level of support;
- To be responsible for staff supervision and training;
- Ensures that project milestones / goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
Working Hours : 44 hours per week
Working location : Kwun Tong District
Please send your application letter quoting our job reference code together with a full resume, available date, last and expected salary by post to the Human Resources Department at 10/F, 3 Tsui Ping Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or by email to email@example.com
Prospective employees who will undertake child or mentally incapacitated persons related work will be requested to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC).
Applicants not hearing from us within two months from the date of advertisement may consider their applications fail.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose for different posts in the Agency only.