Clinical Psychologist (Part-Time)
Christian Family Service Centre is a value-driven, multi-service, non-profit organization with the mission to support families in need. We are seeking dedicated people who share our values and are willing to contribute to the growth of the organization. Applications are invited for the post of Clinical Psychologist.
Ref : CP-MW
- Master Degree Holder in Clinical Psychology from a Hong Kong University or equivalent;
- Eligible for membership of professional body for Clinical Psychologists;
- English (Syllabus B in HKCEE) and Chinese at Grade E in HKCEE / Level 2 with Pass in HKDSE;
- Proficiency in English & Chinese;
- Able to work independently and collaborate well with colleagues of other disciplines including social workers;
- Preferable with experience of working with persons with mental health problems and their families.
Job Duties :
- To provide clinical assessment, intervention and treatment;
- To provide therapeutic group / programme and community education;
- To provide clinical supervision, case consultation and professional training for the staff of centre.
Working Hours :
4 sessions per week and work on shift when necessary
Working location :
Integrated Community Centre of Mental Wellness in Tseung Kwan O
Please send your application letter quoting our job reference code together with a full resume, available date, last and expected salary by post to the Human Resources Department at 10/F, 3 Tsui Ping Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or by email to email@example.com
Prospective employees who will undertake child or mentally incapacitated persons related work will be requested to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC).
Applicants not hearing from us within two months from the date of advertisement may consider their applications fail.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose for different posts in the Agency only.